Terms and Conditions
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
• Log files track actions occurring on the Site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• Location tracking specifies your location data while using the website. If you enable the location tracking, you consent the Company to collect and process your location information. However, if you would like to conceal this information, you can install programs or turn off location tracking on your mobile phone or web browser.
• Through the Company’s channel e.g. electronic means, documentation, verbally, depending on circumstances etc.
• Through the channel of the Company’s business partner / other service providers e.g. Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc., for the purpose of creation of your profile or agent.
Also, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, gender, age, date of birth, billing address, shipping address, place of work, postal code, email address, phone number and payment information including credit card information (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express). This is called Order Information.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations.
Additionally, we use this Order Information to
• Communicate with you.
• Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
• When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
You shall only have one (1) account with the Service (which, for clarity, means that You will not register (or attempt to register) for more than one (1) account); provided that, within such personal account with the Service you may be able to open sub-accounts.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
• The Company, business partners of the Company or any employee of relevant companies.
• Agents of the Company who has been authorized to offer and sell the Company’s products and services, including agent or person hired by such person.
• Other persons, including agent or person hired by such person who is arranging in connection with the Company’s products and services, the conduct of the marketing activities, the offer of the Company’s information, the development of the Company’s products and services, e.g. payment method, documentation system, technology, delivery of documents, research, etc.
• We might use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our site of Rawbought.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests with any government authority for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
The Company will not use or disclose your Personal Data UNLESS it is necessary for the purposes set out above or disclosed to any person in the Company or the parties involved in the contract.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
Mention opt-out links from external services such as:
You can opt-out of targeted advertising and would like to cancel such receipt, you may email us at email@example.com.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
Additionally, we do processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
You may exercise any right as mentioned above through our email firstname.lastname@example.org, in which case the Company will consider and inform you of a result of your complain within 30 days from the date on which the Company receives your complaint.
The Company uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which is standard security for securing data transmitted over the Internet, including data encryption and firewall. The data encryption makes sniffers unable to understand the meaning of the information. This technology is also used for confirming the existence of the website.
If you have questions and/or require more information, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.